It’s day 18 and I am slowly running out of ideas! But it’s ok because there are only a few days left and the internet is full of inspiration. Today I thought I would do a tag post and this one is 25 things about me, which is something I have been meaning to do since I started my blog (2 years ago). So here we go!
1. What is your middle name? – I don’t actually have a middle name! Which is something that has annoyed me my whole life. When I was little I used to tell people my middle name was Rose, which is now ironic as that is the name of my protagonist in my novel!
2. What was your favourite subject at school? – I know I should say English since that is what I have a degree in, but honestly, my favourite subject was Drama! I was a real diva in my teens, I loved nothing more than getting up on stage.
3. What is your favourite drink? – Coffee. I am a coffee addict. Caramel Lattes are my favourite, but I am quite partial to a gingerbread latte during the holidays. The thing is until I went to Uni I hated coffee! I started drinking it to help me stay awake (especially on Thursdays after sports social night). It was downhill from there.
4. What if your favourite song at the moment? – I am a complete musical nut. I recently discovered a love for the musical Legally Blonde, the song ‘So Much Better’ is my current favourite!
5. Favourite food – Ah! I don’t know. I’m not the type of person to get excited about food. I am quite partial to a homemade vegan spaghetti bolognese.
6. What is the last thing you bought? – I bought a pink fluffy jacket from New Look last night for £50. I have been looking for once for ages, when this one popped up in my inbox I had to get it then and there. #noregrets
7. Favourite book of all time? – I’m a writer, how am I meant to answer this! Currently, my favourite book has been ‘Written in Bone’ by Simon Beckett, it was amazing! Very gory FYI if you were planning on reading it.
8. Favourite colour? – Pink! I am obsessed.
9. Do you have any pets? – Yes! I have 2 german shepherds called Bell and Shad. I have 2 tortoises called Rocky and Rambo and a fish called Keith. (Originally we had 2, one called Keith the other Lemon. Lemon died so now we just have Keith.)
10. Favourite Perfume? – Red Door by Elizabeth Arden.
11. Favourite Holiday? – Christmas, my family goes all out. It’s amazing!
12. Are you married? – God, no.
13. Have you ever been out of the country? – Yes, I have been to Portugal, Germany, France, Turkey, Greece, Spain and Lanzarote.
14. Do you speak any other languages? – I can speak and read a very small amount of German. But I am self taught so it is not very good.
15. How many siblings do you have? – I have a younger sister who is 18 and a younger brother who is 14.
16. What is your favourite shop? – Waterstones, it is the one shop where there is plenty of space and people aren’t rushing! It always feels so calm.
17. What is your favourite restaurant?- Yo Sushi! I love how you can choose what you want to eat and how much food you want and you don’t have to order, you just wait for it to come round. Plus, I friggin love sushi.
18. When was the last time you cried? – This morning, it’s been a hard week.
19. What’s your favourite blog? – The Beauty Kingdom! She is so lovely and her content is fab!
20. Favourite movie? – ‘Breakfast at Tiffany’s’ or ‘Some Like it Hot’ – Audrey Hepburn and Marlyn Monroe are queens!
21. Favourite TV show? – Silent Witness…What? I like crime dramas.
22. PC or Mac? – Mac, but only as of recently.
23. What phone do you have? – I currently have an iPhone 6s in rose gold.
24. How tall are you? – I am 5 foot 3.
25. Can you cook? – Enough to keep me alive! I could burn water when I went to Uni, but being away from home and all alone I had to adapt and teach myself. Thank goodness for Pinterest!
So there are my 25 facts about me!
What are some interesting facts about you? Let me know in the comments or on social media, links are below.
I am posting every day until Christmas Day! Click that follow button to become part of the family and stay tuned for Blogmas Day 19!